Earn up to LM40,000 with the LifeMiles Visa Signature credit card
Turn your daily purchases into more LifeMiles and later redeem them for that award you want the most with the LifeMiles Visa Signature® credit card.
Apply now and receive up to 20,000 LifeMiles with your first purchase1 and 20.000 Bonus LifeMiles2 when you spend USD$3,000 or more in purchases within the first 120 days of account opening.
LifeMiles Visa Signature Cardmembers also receive:
- Double miles on Avianca purchases3
- 1 LifeMiles for each USD1 spend in purchases4
- No preset spending limit5
- LM6,000 Annual renewal bonus6
- 50% Excess baggage redemption discount7
- USD0 Introductory annual fee for the first year, and after that USD75, that’s a USD75 savings
This offer expires in April 30th, 2014. Don’t wait any longer and apply now for your Card!
Available only for US Residents
Terms and Conditions
- We may change APRs, fees, and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
- The creditor and issuer of these cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc., and these cards are available to United States residents only.
- ©2014 U.S. Bank National Association.
- All rights reserved.
- 1If you are eligible, you will receive the LifeMiles Visa Signature® card.
- LifeMiles Visa Signature Cardholders will receive 20,000 First Use bonus miles when the first purchase is made.
- If you are not eligible for the LifeMiles Visa Signature card, you will be considered for the LifeMiles Visa card.
- LifeMiles Visa Cardholders will receive 15,000 First Use bonus miles when the first purchase is made.
- If you are not eligible for the LifeMiles Visa card, you will be considered for the LifeMiles Visa Secured card.
- LifeMiles Visa Secured Cardholders will receive 5,000 First Use bonus miles when the first purchase is made.
- The Secured card requires a minimum deposit of USD300 provided by the cardmember that will be held in a security deposit account.
- Full details of the Secured card will be provided upon qualified status.
- One-time new LifeMiles Visa Cardmember First Use Miles will be awarded when you use your card for purchases.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for First Use Miles to be credited to the primary cardmember’s LifeMiles account.
- LifeMiles Visa Card must be open and in good standing at the time of the award.
- This offer is valid for new LifeMiles Visa Card accounts only.
- Previous accounts closed within the last 12 months will be reopened and no First Use Bonus Miles will be awarded.
- This offer may not be combined with any other enrollment offer.
- 2Spend net USD3,000 on your LifeMiles Visa Signature Card within the first 120 days of Account opening and receive an additional 20,000 Bonus LifeMiles.
- This benefit is not valid for the LifeMiles Visa Card or LifeMiles Visa Secured Card.
- Bonus miles will be credited to your Account 6 to 8 weeks after the 120 day period.
- Your Account must remain open, have available credit and be current (no minimum payment pay due) to qualify.
- 3LifeMiles Visa Signature Cards only will receive 2 miles for every USD1 in net purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) charged for qualified tickets purchased directly from Avianca, Avianca.com or Avianca Call Center.
- The first mile credits per dollar spent will automatically appear on your LifeMiles Visa statement as Purchase Miles and the second mile credits will appear as Double Miles on the same statement.
- The LifeMiles Visa Signature Card Account must be open and in good standing at time of any Mileage credit.
- Mile accrual through the use of your credit card will keep your miles active in your LifeMiles account according to the terms and conditions published at LifeMiles.com.
- 4Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns.
- 5The LifeMiles Visa Signature Card provides the benefit of a No Preset Spending Limit and a Revolve Limit that allows you to carry a designated part of your balance from one statement to the next.
- No Preset Spending Limit does not mean unlimited spending.
- Authorizations are provided using information such as account history, credit record, income verification and liquid assets.
- 6Allow 6 to 8 weeks after the Annual Fee is paid for your Annual Renewal bonus LifeMiles to be awarded to your LifeMiles account.
- Renewal bonus LifeMiles will be shown in the LifeMiles Mileage account statement as more than one transaction.
- 7When redeeming LifeMiles for excess baggage, LifeMiles Visa Signature, LifeMiles Visa and LifeMiles Visa Secured cardmembers will receive a 50%, 25% and 15% Excess Baggage Discount, respectively.
- This discount can only be redeemed at Avianca ticketing offices (not web, Call Center or Airport).
- The excess baggage redemption must be completed at least 6 hours prior to flight departure and is available for revenue tickets only.
- Only one excess baggage redemption is required per piece of baggage each way (Origin – Destination) regardless of the number of segments.
- The excess baggage redemption waives the applicable fee for an additional piece of baggage of the size and weight allowed under the current Baggage Policy or the applicable fee for excess weight (up to 100 pounds) or dimensions (up to 85 linear inches) for one piece of baggage.
- There is a maximum of three excess baggage redemptions each way.
- The Passenger Name Record (PNR) will be documented with entries indicating the number of excess baggage redemptions.
- Each excess baggage redemption will be shown as a separate entry on your LifeMiles account.
- U.S. Bank is not responsible for applying the Excess Baggage Discount. LifeMiles Corp. may change the LifeMiles rules, program partners, regulations, and benefits, conditions of participation or LifeMiles levels, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of LifeMiles already accumulated.
- LifeMiles Corp. may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the LifeMiles required for any award, modify or regulate the transferability of awards, add an unlimited number of blackout dates or limit the number of seats available to any or all destinations.
- This offer is for United States residents only.
- LifeMiles Terms and Conditions apply.
- LifeMiles is a trademark of LifeMiles Corp.