New VIP Lounge Santamaría TACA-Credomatic
Since October 1st LifeMiles Elite members can enjoy the new VIP Lounge Santamaria TACA- Credomatic at the International Airport Juan Santamaria in San Jose, Costa Rica, which is located on the third level of the airport, Block E.
This lounge has:
- Personalized travel assistance.
- Four different environments in a single room: work area with computers available at no charge, reading area, main hall and bar/restaurant area.
- Sushi Bar where our members can enjoy a range of fresh sushi prepared by our own sushi master.
- 20 TV screens, including those with information on flights and boarding gates.
- Complementary Wi-Fi throughout the room.
- Reading material.
Now all our LifeMiles Elite members can enjoy these benefits and relax before taking their flight.
Avianca and TACA policies to access the VIP Lounge
- To enter the lounge, members must be traveling with Avianca or TACA airlines or any of our air partners.
- LifeMiles Diamond Elite members (plus one guest), LifeMiles Gold Elite members (plus one guest) and LifeMiles Silver Elite members presenting a valid membership card and boarding pass.
- The cardholders of the LifeMiles American Express ® Elite of Credomatic and LifeMiles American Express ® Premium of Credomatic can enter by presenting a valid credit card at the VIP Lounge counter. Access is valid only for the cardholder.
- Travelers who fly in Business Class with Avianca or TACA may enter the lounge presenting their boarding pass.